This week we take a look at the theme of Control.
Featuring the work of Rachael Everson.
how I ex(o)(e)rcise control in the absence of fear
by Rachael Everson
- howling moon swan song/death rattle first light
- thorn covered heartbeat/long stemmed sighs
- willing back bends/breakwater cannon ball
- back molar beer bottle/bitten finger nail I love you
- can’t wait walk sign/slow motion shoelace fall
- bird chirp chattering/ranting to walls
- choking on shared oxygen/bury my breath pillow deep
- your slack jawed smile/framed canines
- bountiful harvest in my ribcage/dead flower petals in my cereal bowl
don’t need it?
by Alexander Gudding
a destiny or a haven
cut your hair
that you did
a remedy or persuastion
the trick to
a day to
warm and drip,